hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in Yoga Classes, Meditation Classes, Health Programs or any Workshops (the “Programs”) offered by the Sanctuary Wellness Center & Yoga Studio (referred to as ‘The Sanctuary’) at which time I will receive information and instruction about YOGA, Meditation and health. I recognize that these classes require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that there are physical and inherent risks involved in the Programs, including the risk of serious physical injury and death. I fully assume all risks associated with the Programs, including: intensive activity and exertion, causation or aggravation of a physical injury or medical condition, lack of warnings or inadequate warnings; lack of instructions, inadequate instructions, or my failure to follow instructions; slipping from slippery surfaces such as mats or floors; equipment failure; and the like. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved, and agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participating in the Programs.
3. I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
4. I further acknowledge that The Sanctuary Wellness Center and Yoga Studio has put in place preventative measures and has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19 on its premises.
I further acknowledge that The Sanctuary Wellness Center and Yoga Studio can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to staff, and other clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The Sanctuary Wellness Center and Yoga Studio and acknowledge my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my class.
I attest that:
I. I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
II. I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
III. I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
IV. I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
V. I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Programs. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Programs and that I will fully inform the instructor if I feel any pain or discomfort or have any medical or pre-existing condition that would prevent my participation or increase the likelihood of injury.
6. In consideration of being permitted participation in the classes, workshops or programs offered at The Sanctuary, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Programs.
7. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Programs, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Sanctuary for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Programs.
8. I, for myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives hereby release, and agree that I will not sue the Sanctuary, its Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Agents, Servants and Employees, or the landlord of any premises at which the studio may operate, for money damages for personal injury or property damage sustained by me during my use of, presence in, and/or participation in the studio facilities, equipment and Programs.
9. I, for myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives hereby agree I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the studio, its Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Agents, Servants and Employees, or the landlord of any premises at which the studio may operate, from any and all claims, suits or demands by anyone arising from my use of, presence in, and/or participation in the studio facilities, equipment and Programs.
10. I also understand that, except for a monetary refund, I have no claim against the Sanctuary, or the landlord of the premises (except for the monetary refund), by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the Programs.
11. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the instructor(s) at the studio, of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and at such other times as I acquire information as to same.
12. I understand that this waiver can be used for future classes, workshops or programs at The Sanctuary. I have read the above Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
13. If participant is under the age of 18, I as a LEGAL GUARDIAN CONSENT TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please list any current or previous conditions, ailments, injuries and/or surgeries:
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Draw Your Signature or Signature of Legal Guardian: