Changing Your Sales Tax Rate
You can easily set or change your sales tax rate for your location when needed. If you have multiple locations you can set or change each sales tax rate individually. The rate you set will apply to all items you have designated as taxable.
To change your sales tax rate:
- Select Manage from the ScheduleBliss Admin Menu.
- Select Locations from the drop down menu.
- Click on the location where you wish to change or set the sales tax rate.
- Enter the Tax Rate of your choosing.
- Select Save
- Repeat for additional locations if applicable.
Please be sure to set the Tax Rate as a whole number instead of a calculated decimal, for example 6.25 not 0.0625